Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adrenaline

Classes like the sort given in Revel, which totally take up every bit of my attention so my mind has absolutely no room for anything else, make me so happy. I get a surge of adrenaline- mental, physical, you name it- like I can run on forever because my mind is so happy about what I'm learning. And then I feel like the song 'Adrenaline' by Gavin Rossdale. Basically, it's like I'm on drugs, but the kind that put me in on mode. I have some sort of reason again. This is good. This is really, really good. I hope it lasts!

~

Run through the speed of sound
Everything slows you down
And all colors that surround you
Are bleeding to the walls
All the things you really need
Just wait to find the speed
Then you will achieve
Escape velocity

Too much is not enough
Nobody gave it up
I'm not the kind
To lay down and die

Adrenaline
Keeps me in the game
Adrenaline
You don't even feel the pain

No comments: