All right. I am sick enough that I am actually asking for something (yeah, I know, who stole Chana and replaced her with this zombie girl?) I could really use the following things:
1. Shower cap (one of those plastic ones you can buy at the drugstore).
2. Thermometer (I know I am burning up but don't know my exact temperature except that it is crazy high because I am freezing and shivering). The under-the-tongue kind is fine.
3. Thermometer covers (so I don't infect the thermometer for everyone else.)
4. Chicken soup and/or any kosher soup mix you can find (onion soup mix or vegetable soup mix is grand. A couple of boxes, please.)
5. A loaf of whole wheat bread (for toast.)
6. Tissues (we ran out of tissue boxes and now I use toilet paper and it is chafing my nose, which is already as red as Rudolph's.)
7. DVDs to watch (because I cannot concentrate on anything else) - but know that I might infect your DVD cover so you should Lysol it later.
If you are able to provide any of these items, please let me know (I would get them myself but I can't move, in all honesty) and I will be happy to pay you back for them. Also, let me know so that I am not suddenly inundated in three shower caps, etc.
And now I'm going to try to go back to sleep because it is, after all, 5 AM. Also, your incentive for getting these things for me is that I'll love you forever. Don't y'all want to be loved by the incredibly sick red-nosed zombie girl wallowing in toilet-paper-turned-tissues? Doesn't sound so appealing? Can't imagine why not...