Sunday, November 22, 2009

Plumb!

I'm alive! This is fabulous. Lots of thanks is owed to many people but most of all to Yair Shahak, who is a wonderful friend. In the course of my sickness, I discovered a brilliant Christian artist who goes by the name Plumb. (I heard her song "Cut" air during this Vampire Diaries scene.) I've fallen in love with all of her music, but here are a couple of her pieces I decided you might enjoy listening to (in no particular order.)

1. I Can't Do This
2. Hang On
3. Nice, Naive and Beautiful
4. Jekyll & Hyde
5. Stranded
6. God Shaped Hole
7. Damaged

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are better.
Looking forward to a story or a thought-provoking post. Thanks.

Chana said...

Dude,
This was your thoughtprovoking post. This isn't a diner, I'm not a waitress, and I am not taking your order...you get what you get.

Dune said...

Your statements of annoyance are funny in a happy way. The "I'll do what I want, when I want; I'm not here to please you" statements - love it. Hope that doesn't annoy you; it wasn't meant to. Your response is quite understandable with people prodding you to write, like some sort of circus animal to preform. And things suck when they're forced anyways, so any such writings to please others would suck anyways. However, you should take there requests as a compliment. they're prodding (annoyingly so) because they think your stuff is awesome and like it. I don't want you to get the idea that I was laughing at you being sick God forbid, rather I was laughing at your sasiness in that sick blog. Laughing at your annoyance. Is that bad? If it is I'm sorry. Anyways, happy your feeling better. And, if we are ordering here then I'll have profoundness with a side of Torah and an order of cuteness and sassiness to go along with it.

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

It's Christian rock (otherwise known as "positive" rock). I'm actually a big fan of that sort of thing. Some people comdemn Christian rock, yet they'll listen to regular rock. I think if you're already listening to all those empty songs you might as well hear a bit about religion and positive thought on the same English-language rock medium.

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

*ahem*, I'm speaking of the band 'Plum', obviously..