Monday, January 25, 2010

o' my beloved tissues

why are there no tissues in Gottesman?!
why are there no tissues in Gottesman?
not for the women, not for the men
alas, no tissues in Gottesman

my nose, it sadly, sorely weeps
imaginary tissues in piles and heaps
strewn around my imaginary bed;
sometimes I wonder if I'm living or dead

am i awake? or am I asleep?
when was the last time i counted sheep...
help, I'm not sure what's going on with me
tired has become a common deficiency

vitamin a! shore me up, help me work!
i think i am slowly going berserk
i need the tissues! TISSUES MUST COME!
don't look at me that way...you don't need to run.

i am quite sane. i just am sick
of my nose and tissueless ick
i'm not crazy; just a little unwell
WHERE ARE THE TISSUES? *rings a death knell*

6 comments:

Toviah said...

You should post it on bulletin boards. Maybe someone will listen.

Anonymous said...

big girls don't cry

Anonymous said...

Buy my own tissues? - Heaven forfend!
I'd rather meet my untimely end!

Anonymous said...

Anon 3:40, when was the last time you had a runny nose due to allergies or a cold? One may buy a ton of tissues and still run out. Pretty unkind of you.

nobody said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's all the onion rings fault. ;-)

-Heshy