Thursday, January 14, 2010

Note To Self: 1.7!

Tonight's one of the happiest nights of my life.
So let's remember January 14, 2010.
And whenever you've decided you're stupid, dear Chana- just remember tonight.
That and Lightman, who is a god.
One point seven forever and ever!

P.S. Think how happy the Little Old Lady will be for you! Though truth be told, she probably won't be surprised. Why is nobody ever surprised by the things that surprise me?

P.P.S. I'm not just good at making circles. I'M GREAT AT IT! Because, in contrast to what I said before, I didn't just find something else I'm good at- I ROCKED what I'm not good at. And that's because Lightman believes in me. I love Lightman.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Why is nobody ever surprised by the things that surprise me?"

Cause those of us who know you, also know that you are smart. Congrats on whatever it is that has you so excited! And what song did you pick to celebrate this occasion?

Chana said...

Anon 1:06,

Tonight's song is Till I Collapse by Eminem. Specifically these lyrics:

Cause sometimes you feel tired,
feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that s--t out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

[...]

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps
I'ma rip this s--t till my bone collapse.

[...]

I will not fall,
I will stand tall,
Feels like no one could beat me.

~

Obviously I'm not a rapper but this song is really about not quitting, no matter what.

Anonymous said...

I think I figured it out. You aced your Biblical Hebrew test, right? Good for you! Good shabbos!


YP student

Anonymous said...

Whats so special about Dr. Cal Lightman aka Tim Roth?

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the collection should have more info then it has.