Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Went To School With A Star

Well, you already know that Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy went to North Shore Country Day. But we've got someone else on our roster.

That, my dear people, is the talented Leah Druzinsky. Her voice is haunting, gorgeous and utterly fantastic. It's thrilling that she is pursuing her talent and doing so well. It's crazy (in the best way possible) to think that the girl I saw in computer lab or in the hallway outside Mrs. McHugh's room is a star. While it's doubtful I'll ever agree with her on vegetarianism or pacifism (and for all I know her opinions have changed since I knew her), she has had the guts to go for her dream and I really admire that.

Leah has put out her CD and will be on iTunes shortly. Don't expect not to know her name for long. She is going to be a sensation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.
Do you ever think of yourself as a rising star?

Chana said...

Me? Oh, no.

NSG said...

dang, and I was excited Susan Boyle's CD is coming soon!

Shades of Grey said...

told you I wasn't the only one who thought you were a rising star.