My sister and I just spent the past two hours watching childhood videos of ourselves and the boys. They are hilarious. Several points of interest:
1. I was born to be an actress (alas, I am a Jew).
2. The boys declared very earnestly (at the age of five) "There's going to be a thunderstorm tonight but nobody be scared" and are adorable.
3. I once set a world record by being quiet for an hour and 25 minutes.
4. I turned my sister into a bride crowned by a paper hat with a veil made of sheets of paper held together by address stickers. I then provided my own backup music to her wedding. Of course, this is nothing as compared to the theater I created in my house starring everybody. That and Thanksgiving puppet shows made it a party to be my sibling. (Everything artistic was my domain: singing, dancing, drawing, acting...we've got videos of me doing it all.)
5. I was very well-spoken as a nine-year-old.