Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Revel Yom Iyun: December 6!

Save The Date: December 6!

There is going to be a Revel Tanakh Yom Iyun held at OZ, 118 West 95th Street.

It shall happen from 9:45 AM-1:00 PM. Suggested donation: $10

I'm not sure whether I am going to be there because I am sick again (I don't know why I am so susceptible to getting sick. All I know is that being racked by ongoing chills/ freezing is not a pleasant state of affairs.) So feel free to go because the likelihood is that I'll be moaning at home. So go for me and enjoy Revel/ the Torah on my behalf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's time to be seen by a doctor;

Dorron Katzin said...

Are Revel students allowed to be seen at the YU Health Service office on the Wilf Campus?

daughter of G-d said...

Refuah shelaimah....

let me know if there is anything I can get you....

Love you :)

The Cousin said...

What is this with you being sick again?

[Agrees with all the above comments--it's time for you to go to the doctor!!!]