In other news, yesterday I...
1. Packed half my life. PROOF:
2. Dragged THE MOST AWESOME GIRL EVER to The Container Store and the two of us manipulated huge boxes on subway trains. You wish you'd been there.
3. Saw Marc Salem and he read my mind.
4. Played counselor unto the masses
5. Studied for some finals
6. Watched "Gossip Girl" (oh, Chuck and Blair love) and "24" (and today, "House"- oh House!)
7. Learned about the existence of the following poem:
'Peace upon earth!' was said. We sing it,
And pay a million priests to bring it.
After two thousand years of mass
We've got as far as poison gas.
8. Attended Midnight Madness and enjoyed cookies and ice cream and pancakes!
9. Last but not least, Neil Gaiman would like you to know that George R. R. Martin (most fantastic fantasy writer ever) is not your b*tch.
Point is, y'all...when it's Finals Time and you're in pajamas, the most important thing to remember is that you've got to get your sparkle on!