Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Boyfriend

Today in shul, a boy came up to me and said, "I didn't know you!"

To which I explained that he had not seen me before because I was a guest, and therefore new.

After which, after thinking it over, he inquired as to whether I had been there last week, because he believed he recognized me. However, I had not been there, and so I told him that he was mistaken.

Later, he came over to me and told me, "I would like to kiss you!" In shul, in front of all the ladies- can you believe it?

So of course I let him give me a kiss.

He informed me that I was his girlfriend now, and complimented me on my attire.

He is four years old, and his name is Andrew. Andrew darling, I love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew must be one fortunate kid well done andrew as always i am kidding
Chana email me if you want and will talk later have a great week good luck with YU difficulty level and figure it out talk later bye now all be for the very best have good nightb

Ben Rosenfeld

Lea said...

aww that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

that is adorable!!

Charlie Hall said...

Before I was married I went on a shidduch date where I was telling the woman about some wonderful friends of mine who were just amazing examples of chesed. I also mentioned that they had a really cute daughter Miriam.

My date frowned and it took clueless me several seconds to figure out why: I had neglected to mention that Miriam was at the time less than a year old.

Ezzie said...

Cute. :) (And LOL to Charlie.)

Anonymous said...

Children are usually attracted to kind and caring people. Andrew picked a winner!

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree with Aaron .
It's remarkable that Andrew picked you from all the young ladies present in that shul(guests and non-guests).