So what does this issue of The Observer hold for you? What will you want to read and what do you want to comment on? (Definitely comment, because comments are exciting.)
- An incredibly hilarious article about Starbucks
- An interesting look at the way that foreign-exchange students experience Stern
- An article exploring the definition of leadership (especially among young adults)
- Stern Through the Ages, a new feature- the history of Stern College for Women
- An article about accepting one's limits
- Disgruntled IHP (Independant Housing) students unite!
and much, much more...that's simply a sampling of what I find interesting.
Definitely check it out!