Tnspr569 tagged me in the following meme: please list eight things about yourself, then tag eight people and inform them that they have been tagged.
1. If I had to sum my life in books, it would be:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest + The Fountainhead + The Promise + Halakhic Man= Chana
(There are attributes/ characters in each of those books with whom I identify, and more importantly, whose lives and experiences have been mine.)
2. I eat broccoli (well, broccoli quiche, but...) 3. My history teacher once told me that the people he finds most frustrating are those who “mail it in, are going through the motions, don’t care deeply and passionately about something." I agree with him.
4. I do not know how to swallow pills
5. I am afraid of dying (the process and the pain involved) but not of death itself. I am most afraid of dying before I have finished what I have set out to do.
6. I love chocolate ice cream, ice-skating, beautiful cards (and I prefer Papyrus to Hallmark) and bookstores
7. My favorite movies of all time are Ordinary People and A Beautiful Mind. There are others that I find thought-provoking or inspiring, but those are the ones that mean the most to me.
8. I am intensely amused by the number of people who thought I was one kind of person because of reading this blog, and who, upon meeting me, were astonished to find that I was not whatever they had imagined me to be. I am also astonished by the number of opportunities this blog has brought me (and that ranges from those that are college-related to the opportunity to get into seminary with minimal effort- simply because I had written a blogpost.) You are all very kind.
I tag SJ, Erachet, The Apple, Fudge, Scraps, Sweet Rose, Ezzie and Jameel.