1. An Artscroll book which is "adapted" includes examples and quotes that are not the work of the original author. Or in short, Artscroll Adaptation stands for "Includes My Own Personal Reflections and Clarifications On This Text, Which You Might Inadvertantly Assume Are Actually the Examples Offered By The Author, Heh, Heh, Heh." And if you are a poor student who would like an English translation and picks up an adaptation, woe betide you, because in short...*dramatic denoument* Artscroll lies!
2. Everything I need is ALWAYS in Gottesman!
3. Shake N'Bake Chicken is extremely unappetizing, to the point where I will eat salted-and-peppered tomato slices. (Tomatoes, people! I hate tomatoes!)
4. Preparing ahead of time only to forget before class just makes you irritated with yourself.
5. Rabbi Kanarfogel's test is going to run me over like an extremely well-oiled and charged up truck, leaving me flattened in the dust making faint moaning sounds of choke....squee....argh....eep.
6. I still don't know how to install the Hebrew language pack that would enable me to press ALT/ SHIFT and Shazam! I could type in Hebrew on my computer. And this makes my life inconvenient and meaningless.
7. Speaking up in Gemara class when you don't have the exact, precise wording on your lips is guaranteed to make you feel stupid (even when you actually do know the material, and just can't express it the way you want to.)
8. Laughing at yourself makes most things better.
9. I am not the only one hated by large, looming shadows who exist in strange universes not entirely of my own creation.
10. EVERYTHING THAT I NEED IS ALWAYS IN GOTTESMAN.