Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am freaking PACKED

SUCCESS!

I am freaking PACKED.

I've been up since 8:30 packing and taking intermittent breaks.

Now I just have to wait for my cousins to arrive and for us to load all of this into the car.

My God, I am sweaty, dirty and filthy but I have no towels and no way to get clean. That's depressing.

Also, I have no bedding which means I'm going to be up all night.

Phone calls would be very appreciated. So would emails. Any form of entertainment. Please, please, please; I am begging you.

Tomorrow I leave for Chicago. Huzzah Chicago. But God, I'm exhausted, I'm tired, I'm sick of packing and I just want to fall down and sleep. Not that that's going to happen anytime soon.

I predict that I am stopped at the airport tomorrow, because I have five carry-ons instead of one. Sigh. I shall have to rely on the power of...well, whatever power an exhausted female student who won't have slept all night and who will be smelly and dirty can muster when confronted by authority telling her she needs to check her I LOVE NY bags.

Gods.

All right, folks. Tell me something interesting.

UPDATE: I am outraged. I just stopped by my friend's room and apparently she found nine books that people were just throwing out with the garbage. These are big books- anthologies of poetry and such. How could people just throw them out with the trash? It's a sin.

(Hehe. My friend says, "Good thing you're not opinionated.")

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked up dozens of these books, every year I was in school. Careful, or you'll find yourself overloaded very soon.

Anonymous said...

yaya! Chana's coming home.... =D

(btw- i totally suggest you do get some sleep cuz i don't want to have to deal with a crabby sis tomorrow...)

Erachet said...

Man, if you find any books people don't want, SEND THEM MY WAY. :) Have a GREAT summer!

Holy Hyrax said...

Chana, Im thinking of a number between 1 and 3,3262.

What is it?

Looking Forward said...

they where throwing away books? holy letters? (all letters are holy, just some are perverted to evil ends)

perfectly good books?

you really need to check your companions better. I refuse to sell my text books because I consider them so valuble! If you ever find you can't keep them all, I'll happily take the rest off your hands! :-)

Ezzie said...

HH - 3,3262!? Wow. That's an interesting number.

the only way i know said...

a note to holy hyrax

you make me laugh!
(in a good way :D !)

Josh M. said...

HH - 3,3262!? Wow. That's an interesting number.

Three thousand, thirty-two hundred and sixty-two. It's a perfectly cromulent number.