Monday, July 02, 2007

The Problem With People

...is that they are incompetent gits.

I may be a messy person, but I am an organized messy person.

I know where everything is within the confines of my mess.

I have stacks of paper and piles of books everywhere but I know which books are where and what is hidden beneath each stack of paper. Honestly, the supposed mess stimulates my mind. It's hard to work in a completely bare environment.

But moving onward: I dislike it when people are incompetent, disorganized problem-solvers who are unable to assign tasks in a meaningful and effective manner. And who don't take responsibility for their own mistakes. Basically, people who do not have a neat mind.

I may live in chaos but when it comes to getting things done, my mind is tidy.

Basically, I hate incompetence.

End of rant.

10 comments:

Juggling Frogs said...

Having a bad day, are we?

Anonymous said...

What if that works for them, hmmmmmmm?

Chana said...

It can work for them so long as they don't mess me up.

Basically, it's all good as long as things don't reflect badly on me when they are really someone else's fault. *beatific smile*

Anonymous said...

names please.

Anonymous said...

I SO hear you on the incompetence.

Sarah Likes Green said...

hear, hear.

(nice new banner!)

Anonymous said...

Basically, it's all good as long as things don't reflect badly on me when they are really someone else's fault. *beatific smile*


LOL!

Scraps said...

Amen. There are a few people I work with who irk me the same way.

Anonymous said...

Is this post a bit on the arrogant side? I thought you liked people-

Chana said...

This post refers to specific people at a specific moment in time and is no longer viable.

Happy now? :-)

and yes, I do mostly like people
and gods, yes, I know I'm arrogant- I've been told enough times