Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chaya Mitchell 2 (please read)

Chaya Mitchell is not responding at the moment. This means she has probably gone into a coma.

EDIT THAT: SHE'S NOT IN A COMA! Still ill because her oxygen levels are low, but NOT in a coma...thank God.

I feel like there is nothing I can do, which means that my response is to push it from my mind, as though not thinking about it and distracting myself with humor, jokes and other work will help. I know that's not a very feeling response, but I don't want to think about what may happen and I especially don't want to think about how it's going to make me feel.

For those of you who would, please say Tehillim for Chaya Rivka bas Sheindel Sarah.

If anyone knows what's going on or has any updates, please tell me...

UPDATE: Damn. Reading up on this online shows that this is a lot worse than I thought.

A REAL UPDATE: Calling all Chicagoans!

Special Women’s Tehillim gathering this Thursday night (May 3rd) for Chaya Rivkah bat Shaindel Sarah.

The gathering will take place at 8:30 pm at the Agudah shul at 3541 W. Peterson in the basement.

Here’s hoping that in this zechut there will be a turnaround of the recent complications that Chaya has been undergoing. Thank you.

No comments: