Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Am Superwoman!

Shabbat ended at 8:05. As soon as it was over, I
  • Showered
  • Blowdried my hair
  • Perfume/ Makeup
  • Donned clothing
  • Wrapped a present
  • Located keys, wallet and ID, then dumped them into my purse
  • Coordinated with various friends through hurried cell phone conversations
  • Ran to Port Authority (in high heels!)
and got there by 9:10! Although I actually ended up getting on a bus at 9:30.

And you know why? For Starlight & Hitman's Engagment Party, which was absolutely beautiful and wonderful in every way, and made me happy.

That's pretty damned impressive, no?

8 comments:

Holy Hyrax said...

Thats nothing. I hear Ezzie can do the same thing. INCLUDING the high heels.

Erachet said...

You ARE Superwoman! :D

Also, we managed to figure out the CORRECT car picking us up from the bus stop. That gets us all super points!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
That's impressive!
I hear women(in general) take a lot longet time to dress than you do.One day you'll make a certain man quite a wife!

Anonymous said...

Chana,
glad you had a good time!
And yes,very impressive indeed!

Ezzie said...

I think HH is dead come Sukkos time.

He pretty much took away all my ability to comment right there.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I can't believe HH made that comment about Ezzie.

Everyone knows that HH can't get anywhere on time since he has to take care of his nails first.

Sheesh. What a boosha.

Holy Hyrax said...

Chana

Can you please ban Jameel?

Anonymous said...

Next time, run in sneakers and carry the heels; you could fall and hurt yourself running in heels.