Oh, please. I wrote an entire series on sexuality in "The Observer."
- This Too is Torah and I Must Learn
- The Jewish Perspective on Sexuality
- Interview on Sexuality in the Modern-Orthodox Community
- Jews and Sexuality in the Modern-Day World
- Jewish Sexual Education and the Lack Thereof
- Tzelem: Life Values & Intimacy Education
But don't tell me that YU is pulling its funding from a student newspaper just because someone dared to mention the word 'sex.' They're pulling funding because the Beacon published a piece without any redeeming qualities that creates a certain negative perception about YU, and YU'll be damned if they pay money to have their own dependents working against them.