Friday, June 24, 2011

Angel

They say every blade of grass has an Angel who whispers to it to "Grow, grow!" And if every blade of grass has an angel, surely every human has one too.

I wonder what my angel looks like. I picture her as very beautiful, with a delicacy of features similar to Emilia Clarke, especially when she plays Daenerys. I love silver-haired people. My angel would be a cross between Lady Amalthea from The Last Unicorn and Daenerys from Game of Thrones. She'd wear very whispy, gauzy fabrics that would shiver around her and she would have a very sweet, light voice. And she would watch me very sorrowfully because she'd be sad when I'm sad.

I wonder what she would say if I could hear her. Probably something very soft and pretty and kind. She's a kind angel.

I like the song "Angel" by Broken Door.

Cause you are my angel;
You saved me from danger.
With you I'm no stranger;
I won't suffer any more

4 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for bringing a pre-shabbat smile to my face :)

Sisterbear said...

The blade of grass was assigned but one angel.
I suspect you have myriads.

seo career said...

Conversion Rates Currency

US Currency Exchange


Thanks for the sharing good post

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Each blade of grass has its own melody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-6m6CKOdC4